My Craft Blog

Hi there, my name is Marcia, I am happy to meet you and share my craft makes and ideas with you. I hope you enjoy looking. Please feel free to join my blog and leave me comments, especially if they are helpful ones! I love to learn new craft techniques and am more than happy to share the ones I have found. Thank you for looking.....

Wednesday 30 May 2012

This is my latest offering for the Simply Stampin Challenge this week.  At first I thought the design to be fairly simple, but no! I found it quite tricky to produce something I was happy with, within the design constraints - yes definitely a challenge for me this week!
Thanks to all at SSC for coming up with these ideas,                keeps the old brain  box ticking!! 

 And then I had this idea.....sorry ladies you've started me off now!!  So, the Rich Razzleberry and Fresh Vintage just had to come out! As I don't have any corner stamps, I used the "stamp" to create some and complete the geometric look. Hope it's ok to include this one as well!

5 comments:

  1. This has turned out lovely Marcia! I particularly like the small details in the corners - the punched corner and tiny butterfly! Its just darling! Also, great colour combo!!! Thanks for joining in the SSC! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you have produced two great cards! I like what you have made with the leaves from the French Foliage stamp set - very pretty.

    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Simply Stampin'
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely cards Marcia - lots of special little details! I particularly like the diagonal arrangement and how you utilised stamps to get corners - very clever! Fresh Vintage & Razzleberry look fab together, I may well try that myself!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simply Stampin' and I really hope you'll play along with us again very soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job of working with the Sketch Marcia, and I love the two variations! Well done! Thanks for joining in with this week's Simply Stampin' Challenge! Kirei x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well if you found this sketch a little challenging it certainly doesn't show this pair of cards is amazing! Love the leaf flower on the first one and you've almost used the sketch twice on the second rotated one! Great job!
    thanks for joining us this week at Simply Stampin'
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete