My Craft Blog

Hi there, my name is Marcia, I am happy to meet you and share my craft makes and ideas with you. I hope you enjoy looking. Please feel free to join my blog and leave me comments, especially if they are helpful ones! I love to learn new craft techniques and am more than happy to share the ones I have found. Thank you for looking.....

Saturday 5 May 2012

Christmas Cards!

I just love making Christmas Cards!! Yes, yes, I know it's a bit early for the "C" word, but I admit to thinking about my makes already....saddo!  This is one of my 2011 designs (I make more than one design) usually I only make between 6 and 10 of the same design, then I get the urge to design something else!  Family get "one offs" which I hope they like!  I started making far too late last time, so getting the planning out of the way now, so I can crack on in September.  Mind you, with the postage rise, I may just have to thin down my list a bit!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you and your cards Marcia !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda! Was on your blog earlier! Some nice stuff as usual....keep stamping!

    ReplyDelete