My Craft Blog

Hi there, my name is Marcia, I am happy to meet you and share my craft makes and ideas with you. I hope you enjoy looking. Please feel free to join my blog and leave me comments, especially if they are helpful ones! I love to learn new craft techniques and am more than happy to share the ones I have found. Thank you for looking.....

Sunday 6 May 2012

Well folks, here is one we all dread making...The Man's Card!!  However, having purchased this lovely Stampin Up set from the USA catalogue, I thought I had better make use of it! 



Using Fresh Vintage SU set, I had a ball making this very girly card for my lovely school friend Barbara!  I had a great time at her 60th birthday party last night, Union Gap were the entertainment and still superb after all these years!! For anyone not old enough to remember the 60's ....you soooo missed out!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the second card especially - your friend must have been thrilled to receive it x

    ReplyDelete