My Craft Blog

Hi there, my name is Marcia, I am happy to meet you and share my craft makes and ideas with you. I hope you enjoy looking. Please feel free to join my blog and leave me comments, especially if they are helpful ones! I love to learn new craft techniques and am more than happy to share the ones I have found. Thank you for looking.....

Friday 29 June 2012

Queen's Diamond Jubilee - 3rd June 2012

Wow! What a day we had!  Went up to London on the train with Pam, we had to sit on the floor in the bicycle carriage with about 15 other people, but spirits were high so nobody minded.  We got to Waterloo and walked down to the South Bank, there were so many people already there.  Some girls from Florida managed to get a spot right on the railings, but they had been there since 3am - and it was pouring with rain.  Fair play to them, they thoroughly deserved a good place.  We were wet, we were cold, but very happy to be there - the Flotilla of over 1000 boats with the Queen at it's head, was absolutely amazing.  I am so glad we made the effort to go.  A once in a lifetime thing to do....Fantastic!

View overlooking Waterloo Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment