My Craft Blog

Hi there, my name is Marcia, I am happy to meet you and share my craft makes and ideas with you. I hope you enjoy looking. Please feel free to join my blog and leave me comments, especially if they are helpful ones! I love to learn new craft techniques and am more than happy to share the ones I have found. Thank you for looking.....

Friday 7 November 2014

Christmas Card Sneak Preview!

I am in crafting heaven!  I watched a demonstration on the new British Craft Network channel on stamping and paper piecing.  Although I have dabbled in paper piecing in the past, I have to say this demo by Francoise from Woodware Stamps really grabbed me!  Suffice it to say I had to purchase this lovely stamp and have a go!  Well, 25 Christmas cards later....I still love it...although I have made all my cards now, I think I may have to just keep making to satisfy my "need" lol !!  The supplies used are: Woodware Stamps Patch Robin, Stampin Up DSP stack Trim The Tree, Versafine Black ink, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen.

These cards are 4.75inches square, and I also made some smaller ones you can see below...




Oh boy, did I have fun!!  Thank you for looking and please leave me a comment or ask a question!









No comments:

Post a Comment