My Craft Blog

Hi there, my name is Marcia, I am happy to meet you and share my craft makes and ideas with you. I hope you enjoy looking. Please feel free to join my blog and leave me comments, especially if they are helpful ones! I love to learn new craft techniques and am more than happy to share the ones I have found. Thank you for looking.....

Friday 7 November 2014

Christmas Card Sneak Preview 2

Another sneak preview of what I've been up to over the last few weeks!!  I haven't had this much fun in ages!!  Normally my card making is a mad panic to finish in time before they have to be posted off, but this time I am finished (boo hoo)!  I will make some more though, special ones for immediate family, so I don't mind sharing these with you as most of the people who will receive them will not see this post, phew!!! Again, Stampin Up feature prominently in my supplies list, the products are so good and everything co-ordinates, which is very handy!

 Anyone who knows me will know I have a "thing" about trees! So no surprise when I saw this lovely stamp set and punch...just had to be done! 
 And then there's the Washi Tape...oh no!
 Had to have Snowflakes!
And white embossing powder!
Ok, so here is the supplies list,  Stamps: Ornamental Pine, Festival of Trees and Serene Snowflakes. White cardstock, Bashful Blue Stampin Up cardstock, Inks: Bashful Blue, Lucky Limeade and Versamark, WOW white embossing powder and the Festival of Trees Punch (Stampin Up)


I hope you've enjoyed looking, and maybe got some inspiration for your own Christmas Cards!  Please leave me a comment, I will be very happy to hear from you!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment