My Craft Blog

Hi there, my name is Marcia, I am happy to meet you and share my craft makes and ideas with you. I hope you enjoy looking. Please feel free to join my blog and leave me comments, especially if they are helpful ones! I love to learn new craft techniques and am more than happy to share the ones I have found. Thank you for looking.....

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Birthday Card for Someone Special

I saw a card on Pinterest in a similar design and colourway as this and decided to make one, giving it my own slant on things!  Apart from the fact that I don't own the stamps the other person used - I so like to "make it my own" ha! It is for a friend's birthday, so I hope she likes it!  The materials I used are:
Stamping Up Crumb Cake and Bashful Blue Card and Inks, Stamp sets French Foliage and Fresh Vintage, Night of Navy SU ink and a lovely freebie butterfly from the front of Craft Stamper magazine (don't you just love a freebie!!)

Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment