My Craft Blog

Hi there, my name is Marcia, I am happy to meet you and share my craft makes and ideas with you. I hope you enjoy looking. Please feel free to join my blog and leave me comments, especially if they are helpful ones! I love to learn new craft techniques and am more than happy to share the ones I have found. Thank you for looking.....

Sunday 11 August 2013

Zentangle Cards

I really enjoyed making this zentangle fish card and colouring it!  I like all the circles and only wish I had a circle card blank to mount it on....maybe I should get some!










This owl really makes me smile - it was easier to draw than I imagined it would be, and I even surprised myself when it was finished! Again, I think it would have been nicer on a circular card blank.










I loved drawing this one!  It just seemed to flow, when it came to mounting it, the Stamping Up pumpkin pie ink and card just seemed the obvious choice.




Thank you for stopping by, I hope you've enjoyed looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment