My Craft Blog

Hi there, my name is Marcia, I am happy to meet you and share my craft makes and ideas with you. I hope you enjoy looking. Please feel free to join my blog and leave me comments, especially if they are helpful ones! I love to learn new craft techniques and am more than happy to share the ones I have found. Thank you for looking.....

Sunday 11 August 2013

Everything Eleanor Card

I was thrilled earlier this week when my new SU goodies arrived, so I decided to make this card for Julie's birthday.  I stamped the flowers in Rich Razzlebury, then cut them out and gave the stamens a bit of glitz with a Sakura glitter pen.  When they were dry, I used versamark and ultra thick embossing powder to give them a really shiny finish  The paper is from the festival of prints SU pad. The "stalk" is stamped in Lucky Limeade.Finished off with Rich Razzlebury ribbon.   I love this set and have been eying it up for a long time - now it's mine!!!
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment