My Craft Blog

Hi there, my name is Marcia, I am happy to meet you and share my craft makes and ideas with you. I hope you enjoy looking. Please feel free to join my blog and leave me comments, especially if they are helpful ones! I love to learn new craft techniques and am more than happy to share the ones I have found. Thank you for looking.....

Friday 8 February 2013

Valentines Day with Love

Made for the lovely man in my life!  I used the Silhouette Cameo again for this card, downloading the lattice heart from the Cameo website.  The gorgeous heart background is one of  Birds Cards  she makes such fabulous free cut files.  I wanted to put a bit of bling onto the card, so again the plumbers foil tape came in to good use!  I covered some of the hearts that were cut out when making the background, then ran them through the Big Shot in my favourite embossing folder and stuck them back into the holes!  

This little pic shows the foiled hearts more clearly!

Hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoyed creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment