My Craft Blog

Hi there, my name is Marcia, I am happy to meet you and share my craft makes and ideas with you. I hope you enjoy looking. Please feel free to join my blog and leave me comments, especially if they are helpful ones! I love to learn new craft techniques and am more than happy to share the ones I have found. Thank you for looking.....

Friday 5 October 2012

Simply Stampin Challenge Sketch Week

Well ladies, I did say you'd started me off!!
I fancied making a rustic style card and your sketch gave me the perfect opportunity (or excuse ha!) to make it!  I had a bit of a problem with the placing of the greeting as I don't have an SU Christmas greeting small enough...well it's almost in the right place!!
Products used are: Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler card, Festival of Papers and Holiday Ornaments stamps and dies. Silver metallic embossing powder and string from my stash.  Hope you enjoy this one, I certainly had fun making it.Simply Stampin Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Two cards this week - you have been busy crafting! It is another great card. I really like how you have made the same size ornament but used different patterns - it is very effective with this layout.

    Thanks for joining us (again!) at Simply Stampin' this week!

    ReplyDelete