My Craft Blog

Hi there, my name is Marcia, I am happy to meet you and share my craft makes and ideas with you. I hope you enjoy looking. Please feel free to join my blog and leave me comments, especially if they are helpful ones! I love to learn new craft techniques and am more than happy to share the ones I have found. Thank you for looking.....

Friday 15 May 2015

Birdhouse Heaven!

 I have been having such a ball !!  Who would have thought that something as plain as this.....

 
 could turn out like this, wth just a bit of ink, glue and paper?
I have enjoyed decorating this so much,  I bought another five!!  So watch this space as there will be more to come!






Here are a few close ups!
 I covered the whole wooden house first with Gesso, then mixed some acrylic paint until I got the right matching colour for the base. I then used the First Edition Paper Roses pad which I absolutely love! Cutting the paper round the windows and perch at the front was a bit of a mission and took up rather too much time I think, so for next time, I will have to come up wth something else! I've put some more pics below, I just wish this stupid blog would let me put the pics side by side, sorry they do take up so much space!


Thank you so much for stopping by.....


Hope you have enjoyed looking.......



Please leave me a comment, or contact me if you need to ask any questions.....

No comments:

Post a Comment