My Craft Blog

Hi there, my name is Marcia, I am happy to meet you and share my craft makes and ideas with you. I hope you enjoy looking. Please feel free to join my blog and leave me comments, especially if they are helpful ones! I love to learn new craft techniques and am more than happy to share the ones I have found. Thank you for looking.....

Saturday 15 March 2014

2nd Birthday!

I had a great time making this 3D box "card" for my lovely granddaughter Eden's 2nd Birthday.  I am not sure where the last 2 years have gone to, and she seems to be growing up fast, bless her.  I used my Silhouette, and a cut file from Lori Whitlock, to cut out all the pieces and it certainly made short work of it I have to say!  Some lovely strong Kraft card for the base and just some random paper I had from a magazine freebie to brighten it up.  The dilemma was: nowhere to right a message!!  So I made a tag to match - problem solved!  A few flat backed gems to add some bling for a little girl and there you are - done!  We had a great day on her birthday at Paultons Park all coming home happy but very tired!


Happy 2nd Birthday Eden!

No comments:

Post a Comment